March 2020 Health Update
Here at Relish Your Chef, we take your health and our cleanliness seriously. I know that we are all being bombarded with what is happening in the news, however, I wanted to ensure that my clients are in the know with what happens at Relish every single day.
At Relish Your Chef, we:
- Prepare your food with a smile.
- Do not work when we are sick.
- Properly wash our hands with soap and water. Dry with paper towels.
- Constantly disinfect surfaces.
- Wear disposable nitrile gloves at all times (and gloves are changed from ingredient to ingredient).
- Work on bleachable color coded plastic boards.
- Clean and disinfect every bin when it returns.
- Clean and disinfect every ice pack when it returns.
- Clean and disinfect every plastic envelope when it returns.
- Reclean glassware.
- Wear hats and/or head coverings.
In the wake of the COVID-19 virus, Relish Your Chef will continue to operate. If at any time you believe you will be in need of freezable meals, don’t hesitate to ask. I have created a healthy freezable meals menu that can be delivered to you. Click the button below to view/download the menu.
Chef Marcy Ragan